Friday, May 29, 2009

I'd Like To Introduce Slash.

I once read this magazine featuring Slash, I think it was FHM or something few years back. It was something him drinking Jack Daniels everyday for over 3 years and his tongue turned solid black as well as disfunctioning his kidney . Now he's only taking red wine everyday as far as I know. Well, I din't bother, din't know how great a guitarist he was. Till recently that is.

He's known to majority of the teens nowadays due to Guitar Hero, also famously known for his hat.
- Slash.

Since I was so bored in Chelmsford, I've been listening to Guns and Roses, previously been listening to Velvet Revolvers both featuring Slash as the lead. Fucking hell is he amazing. I can't imagine such guitarist ever exists, or humans could ever play like him. Just listening to his guitar solos and shreds gives me goosebumps.

-His guitar collection. Average $4000 each.

And I'm currently only practicing his godfather theme solo, which is one of the easiest solo to learn from him. He's 43 this year and there's still 21 more years to catch up. I regret I did not listen to him sooner, thanks to Eminem.

This is Slash. It takes years of hardcore practice to play like him. But it takes money and drugs to sing like 50 cent. You do the logic.

No comments: