Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

As a primary school student during the 1990's I wasnt really into movies especially complicated ones. The fact that I was busy playing bumble bee yo-yos, digimon digivice and football during those days, rests my case. After living for 6 months in this hell hole 30 minutes east from London where everything closes at 5pm and there's nothing else to do except watching movies, and there's no movie more entertaining than Guy Ritchie's 1998 film, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels. I know I'm so fucking outdated but sorry I recently just got to enjoy British movies. Very good scripts I must say and storyline.


-PMS gone wrong.

So far I've been watching Jason Statham movies such as The Transporter which leads me all the way back to Snatch which is a movie part of Guy Ritchie's production. After that its Mean Machine, where I first noticed Mr.Vinnie Jones former profesionnal football player, acting as the lead. So, Guy Ritchie's movie which casts Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones equals Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels.

-Eddie, Bacon, Soap, Tom.

Movies from Guy Ritchie I've watched so far have been complicated at the starting, but by linking different scenes from the film in the end you'll get an awesome finish. His camera angles and effects are some sort different, good kinda different. Like 300 when they start slaughtering.
-Bacon: What's that?
Samoan Joe's Barman: It's a cocktail. You asked for a cocktail.
Bacon: No. I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. I wasn't expecting a fucking rainforest! You could fall in love with an orangutan in that!
Samoan Joe's Barman: You want a pint, you go to the pub.
Bacon: I thought this was a pub!
Samoan Joes Barman: It's a Samoan pub.

So yeah watch the movie, the scene last 2 minute of the movie is fucking hillarious, haha!

-You gotta watch it to understand why. Have fun!

No comments: