Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Updated MSN.

Recently I've just updated my MSN Messenger to version 2009 aka version 14. Previously was 13.something I think. I'm not very satisfied with the new version at all. Overall the new layout is nice, very sleek and it suits the Microsoft Windows XP silver colour scheme very well. But the functions and buttons are either not there anymore or it isnt working.


-Firstly I not too sure whether its my laptop not functioning properly or its MSN itself, but the "open my hotmail" button isnt working at all, I cant open my hotmail after clicking it.

The colour boxes beside the names are the status of the people, green for Available, yellow for Away and Red for Busy. You can adjust them to their avatars as well under the Option function in the toolbar. Not too bad heh.

-Secondly I cant find the "send" button on my conversation window, I have to always press my enter keyboard which I'm lazy to do if I'm comfortably on my bed.

AND WTH? I cant send files and pictures at all! Is it my laptop or the MSN? Tell me somebody, so at least I can curse the proper root of the problems!

Well thats all I can say about the new version. Its like an Iphone, some functions are not fully working and are not available (3G, video recording and MMS) but it looks awesome, haha. Had to blog about this cos there's nothing else on my mind except my 10,000 words thesis and going back to Malaysia eating Dim Sum.... ummm Dim Sum... epic~

1 comment:

linsey said...

oh yays! i see myself <3