Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paypal.

About 4 months ago I purchased this IPhone through ebay.co.uk for a friend. To pay stuffs on ebay, Paypal had a partnership with ebay that every transaction must go through Paypal before any transaction is actually completed. Well at first I thought, why must anybody go through this "Paypal" before purchasing stuffs, Its not like "Paypal" will do anything if any misfortune occured. Guess what, I was wrong.

The IPhone I bought from ebay was worth £310.00 including the delivery charges from some dude with very bad english from England.

- After 26 bids I won the other 7 losers. Heh.

After 2 weeks, my IPhone still hasnt arrived and I messaged him on ebay wondering where the hell did the stuff went, the postman stole it? He did not reply me after a month and he replied this:

"I've just come bk UK, sorry for late update. I've claimed Roymail office but they still haven't repiled me yet, i'm actually dont know wt's happening since that item is belong to my friend, I sold that one for him so he keeps asking me to track the item from Roymail and solve out the problem for him cause he has gone back to home country. "

Oh, so you've claimed from Roymail, I guess that would be his "friend's" post office since its called ROY Mail, but they havent reply you? Why the fuck would they reply you after you've claimed the insurance from Roy. The IPhone belongs to his "friend", yeah Steve Job is my friend as well. What a fucking scam.

So in the end I disputed a claim for my money back from Paypal, and I wondered whether I'll get my RM1500 back again. I had to make reports and update them everyweek for any status and they made me wait for a month to resolve the problem. Yesterday was the day and I received this email from them.

- I won! Justice is served you fucking scam.

So what I'm trying to say that If there's any transaction that needs to be done internationally or whatever, register with Paypal and go through them. They really take their time and look into every report and communications I made with the seller through Paypal messages. Took me 4 months to settle this and ended my frustration. Thanks Paypal.

No comments: