Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blogging Away.

Currently waiting for the 5.25am Eurostar to Paris from St Pancras Station its 12.14am and I'm wondering whether I could survive till then. Luckily the Costa Coffee is 24 hours and has Wifi, power plug and a great addition which is coffee! Its an international train station and Its like a miniature KLIA. I'm excited going on the Eurostar, if you've watched Discovery Channel before the Eurostar tunnel is actually part of history. The tunnel is dug from UK and France, the engineers from UK and France meet at the middle by breaking the last centimetres of ground with shovels and shook hands.

At the south end of the upper level of St Pancras Station, a 9 metre high, 20 tonne bronze statue named The Meeting Place designed by British artist Paul Day is intended to evoke the romance of travel. I'm not that knowledgeable, this is qouted from Wikipedia, hehe.

In addition, I stumbled upon this website which is the Top 10 Most Anticipated Movies of 2009/10, http://top10kid.com/2008/08/06/top-10-most-anticipated-movies-of-2009/. Cant wait for this 3 movies. There's a 15 year old boy still living inside me.

- WOW Online The Movie! lol. This is gonna be quite fucking awesome, I've played before till level 25 I think and quitted cos my friends were all max level using epics. Dint have the motivation to grind alone. I can imagine the few LOTR actors acting again with the same role, but the elven archer has to be a female, hopefully Megan Fox.. slurp.

- HEEEEEEEE MANNNNNN, wow its been awhile since I watched this cartoon. Good times good times. Waking up 10am on a saturday morning tuning in TV3 just to watch this when I was in primary school. Mr.Lau Wei Zhi suggested that John Cena from WWE should be He-Man, no-fucking-way!

-Well this is pretty obvious. You shouldnt ask me why (refer to WOW Online The Movie female elf suggestion).

Well, now I'm going to enjoy my coffee and stare at my laptop till 5am. ENGLAND 100% record so far! Beckham 110th cap! double yay. I'm off. Update when I'm back from the land of pastry.





No comments: