Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dragonball Evolution.

I just watched the trailer for the movie not long ago and I think the movie sucks. I dont even bother watching this movie even though I'm an avid Dragonball fan since I was in primary school. You can ask my mum, she threw away all my Dragonball comics. I've read the comic, collected the cards, watched the anime, vandalized my wall with the stickers and acted like Son Goku with my primary friends. BUT HOW CAN THEY FUCKING DO THIS TO DRAGONFUCKINGBALL FOR FUCKING-FUCKS SAKE?!

Everything is wrong, the actors, the storyline, the graphics, the actors, the actors, the actors, the actors... Why is the movie named Dragonball Evolution in the first place, it should just be Evolution. On the other hand, the fucking line was "The Legend Comes To Life", BULL.SHIT. that wasnt even close to being legendary not to say comes to life.

-See, I'm not the only one cursing James Wong. And the list goes on.

Here's the EPICFAIL! storyline:

"On the night of his 18th birthday, a young high-school student and martial artist named Goku (Justin Chatwin), comes home from a party hosted by his crush Chi-Chi (Jamie Chung) to find his beloved grandfather Gohan (Randall Duk Kim) dying."
-What the fuck is this? it doesnt even relates to the story from the comic at all. They might as well say that Goku is the son of Superman and Wonderwoman and he belongs to the X-men, quits halfway to join Spiderman to fight Najib and his cronies in the Deathstar alongside Darth Vader and then becomes Son Goku.

"During the battle, Goku learns that he had been sent to Earth as an infant to destroy it when he came of age."
-Goku was sent to Earth by god knows who to destroy the Dragonballs when he starts growing pubic hairs which in the comic the dragonballs are the ones that saved him and the earth countless times. EPICFAIL!

If you think the storyline is bad, here are the actors for Evolution:

-Firstly he's white secondly his arms and thirdly his hair. Oh for fucks sake, he doesnt even resemble him, not even 30%. Why do they even bother having Son Goku in the movie. And what the heck is he doing with that dragonball. Why why why why...

-Master Roshi. Spot the difference, nuff said.

-Pikor. Now here's a familiar character, hmm isnt he from Star Wars... ISNT HE DARTH VADER? what is he doing in Dragonball Evolution... I wonder...

Curse you James Wong you money minded fantasy killer, I will kill your wife and your 3 kids if I see them! Don't even bother directing anymore movies if you cant even bring the legend to life. It's crystal clear that you only want to exploit the "Dragon Ball" name, without caring for the fans and what they think, and that's why we perceive you not as artists but as businessmen. Till then, just to let every reader know that this isnt Dragonball. This is Crap.

Feel what I feel? Sign this petition
- Dragon Ball Live Action Movie Protest!
Not made by me though, its from some superhardcoredragonballsongokuismylife fan.

No comments: