Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Half Way There.

Phew, after a year of laze and procrastinating on my Undergraduate Major Project, its finally done, all 9083 words. It feels like yesterday when I just started my third year in Uni, thinking how the hell can I acomplish 10,000 words. My classmates and me enjoyed our third year slacking and ignored the fact that we had 10,000 words to type, or maybe its only me... hmm. Its tough but its over. But there's still 7500 more words and exam till its officially over. Gonna miss my room and Chelmsford, but home is where the heart belongs... and stomach, hehe.

-Lord of the Sins, by me.

-Hazardous. Toss and you will die.

Back to what I do best again after resting for 2 days, dragging my assignments till the last week before the dateline. I always try to avoid rushing & doing last minutes work but Master Yoda tells me "Try not. Do or not do, there is no try". It's always not do.

-My basketball and my hoop, homemade yo.

-Back to work. *grumbles*

After this I'm gonna be free, no more assignments, datelines, lectures to pressure me. Just working 9-5, sitting in my cubicle, rushing reports and my boss... Hmm... that... doesnt sound right...

1 comment:

Rae Lee said...

hi nick, rae ere...
ah, ur basketball and hoop damn cute! hahaha...
how have you been? anyway, good luck with everything!
cheers :)